Fully automatic, permanent SAT service (A-SAT).
The permanently installed double thermocouples are permanently monitored and compared in 10-minute intervals. In case of a deviation from your specification (NADCAP, AMS, CQI9, individual) an email with PDF report is sent automatically.
Semiautomated SAT Service (S-SAT)
Compare the used calibrated thermocouple with your calibration table. Staretn the calibration automatically via APP or with plugging a calibrated thermocouple to the TCM module. TCM automatically records the data of all connected thermocouples and sends a report according to NADCAP, AMS, CQI9 or your own specifications via email.
- On demand local reporting via potential free relay
- Calibration per TCM input via internal calibration table and adjustable offset for 20 temperature points possible
- Automated sharing of calibration tables between several TCM, if desired via groups
- Measuring range: 0-1500°C
- Languages: English and German. Units: EU and USA (°C and °F)
- Master TCM: Storage of all existing TCM data with data storage and collective report generation for the selected group
- Mobile app for Android and IOS
- Cloud services for central data storage locally or in the web cloud
- Communication: TCP/IP with fixed IP
- Memory: MicroSD 16GB (Master: 32GB)
- Configuration thermocouple types according to customer specification
- Inputs: E1+E3 for permanently connectable thermocouples, E2: for plugging in via thermocouple mini connector
- Outputs: 1x relay potential free